4.23.2009

BI RITE ICE CREAMERY


Salted Caramel ice cream from Bi Rite is my new favorite ice cream, EVER. This ice cream changed my life. Ice cream epiphanies really only come around once, maybe twice every century in ones life. I was lucky to get hit with one in my twenties while I can still eat a lot of it and not get fat. Back to this amazing brand... I would imagine you could get the ice cream at their store across the street on 18th in SF but who knows... I try to stay out of that neighborhood because the parking is a bitch. I keep getting off topic - so this ice cream is amazing it is slightly salted and the caramel isn't the usual rich caramel which makes it easier to eat the whole pint to yourself in the car immediately after buying. My friend Allison loves eating it with bacon. Keep your mind open!

No comments:

Post a Comment