4.25.2009

Dog in a bag

I love this new bag I have for Lia by Wag Wear (I think thats how you spell it.. I am too lazy to get up and look at the bag). The bag is comfortable too so I can wear it all day and keep her in a bag all day like all dogs should be. But really, Lia loves being with me and this increases her time to hang out everywhere. She is my other half :) Don't you love how her leg naturally just hangs out of the bag! I had to hold her head because she kept trying to pose and move her head in different angles. Here is the bag in the color I wish I got: 


They run anywhere from $88-100. I have a size large for Lia she is about 12 lbs and paid $100. Well worth it in the end because when Lia is out of it I can double it as a grocery bag when I am walking around (is that gross? whatever.)

No comments:

Post a Comment