4.23.2009

Doggy lovers!


I always wanted a dog when I was little but my parents never approved. It was probably better I didn't get one because I have the best little dog now! I always like telling people what I feed her just because I have heard so much about what people are giving their dogs. I have heard the arguments with kibble vs. cans and "commerical" vs. homemade. Everyones an expert, right? I started off giving Lia kibble (Canidae) because that was what the breeder fed her. I noticed over time she wasn't excited to eat and it was always a fight trying to get her to eat the kibble. I switched over to "Blue Buffalo Puppy Formula" which was ok but I really didn't like the idea of her just eating kibble again. I finally found a food that she goes crazy over just when she sees the box and eats it all in 2.2. I have been feeding Lia "The Honest Kitchen" for a few months now and she loves it! It is dehydrated food and the ingredients are simple and it is always a hot meal because you have to mix the food with hot water. Check out the website, they have samples http://www.thehonestkitchen.com 

1 comment: