3.15.2009

Korea House adventures!

little bowls, so cute!
Hot kim chi soup!



Something about little sauce bowls is exciting. I like to see so many options when I am eating which is why I like Korea House. The menu is pretty extensive and pricey. We stuck to kim chi and beef soup and tofu and beef hot pepper marinade dish. All of the meals came with rice and the variety kim chi and some other yummy pickled stuff. The place was really smokey so do not come here wearing a wool coat as I did unless you plan on airing it out in garage over night. The service is slow here, I would make reservations even for two. The atmosphere is really loud and fun! We heard so many random conversations around us we sat in silence laughing at each other over peoples stories. In the end, the food began to taste the same. The kim chi was extremely tasty but not in a good way - too many flavors going on. I would try it out again and order the bbq dinners that come with everything. They are open pretty late too which is always comforting and they around the corner from karaoke! 


No comments:

Post a Comment