4.23.2009

SUZU!!!!





Suzu is my favorite place for ramen! I am so hungry just thinking about it right now. People usually tend to think of ramen as the packaged ramen noodles but this is no packaged ramen. Suzu has a variety of ramen flavors and dishes. I always get the same ramen, the Spicy Negi Ramen, I love the spices! 

I also just discovered the appetizers (I am usually kind of cheap and skip these and then eat really fast to feel more full). The fried chicken, I forgot how to spell it, is really good dipped in the sauce from this tofu appetizer. I have posted the pictures of all of it so you can see how good it looks. 

The things I love about Suzu: located in a mall and  there is a good crepe place upstairs, an awesome bakery upstairs that sells cream puffs, FUKU sushi (I have never eaten here but the name is appealing), the parking garage is cheap and so clean. 
The things I dislike about Suzu: not open on Tuesdays, it is always so packed you have to get there early, they do not do takeout!!!! 
All in all, everyone should try Suzu because its healthy. It is 100% organic noodles and its all vegan. I am lying, it isn't. 


No comments:

Post a Comment