1.10.2010

husband and wife.



scenario:

Two women in their mid-40's are shoe shopping when woman 1 puts on some sexy high heels. Woman 2 says to woman 1, " Wow, I have never seen you in those type of shoes before."

Woman 1 replies, "Ya, I haven't had to wear them but now that I am divorced I have to look good."

Woman 2 chuckles, "Wouldn't it be so funny if you run into so and so (ex-husband) and he see's you looking fantastic!"

True story, my aunt had told me she was laughing at these two women talking while she was shopping. As she was telling my mom and me the story I thought to myself, why do women (and men) go downhill after marriage? I would be so pissed if my husband gained 100 pounds and didn't care about his looks or more importantly his health. I find that a lot of people want to look good after a divorce but what's so wrong with wanting to look good while you're still married? Why not wear some sexy shoes for your husband? I understand there are circumstances for why we all lose our figure but most of the time I find that people are just darn lazy and make excuses for everything. I may not be married but I understand the importance of physical attraction and making sure that you keep your relationship hot! Come on people, lets stay sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment